April 30, 2011 by Information Manager
Sweet Potato Pudding
1. Wash and pare off the skin of the potatoes
2. Wash again then grate
3. Grate coconut, add water and squeeze juice through a strainer
4. Blend flour, mixed spice (raisins etc), salt, and nutmeg.
5. Combine this mixture with the grated potatoes and mix well
6. Add sugar, fruits and coconut milk. Mix well.
7. Grease pan, pour in batter, bake at 350 degrees F for 40-60 minutes or until done
Enter the letters/numbers shown in the image to the below